Excursions: Major Terms & Conditions
- By signing this agreement, the client agrees that he/she is bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- The information provided on Korcula Adventures website is designed to help you select the excursions most suited to your interests. The tour descriptions are as current and accurate as possible. Please note that occasionally changes in the descriptions do occur. Tour descriptions include approximate durations, which can vary due to border crossing, weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Payment: When booking an excursion, the whole amount should be paid despite the departure time. Exceptionally, when booking “Holiday Package” services, client may pay 50% of amount at the time of booking and the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of the start of the service. If the client pays the entire amount of the “Holiday Package” in advance, he will be granted a 10% discount on the total amount. In case the cancellation is made no later than 48 hours prior to the reservation date, the whole amount is refundable. Reservations are fully refundable if cancellation is made no later than 24 hours before departure. All cancellations made later than that are not refundable. Refund will be made as soon as possible but no later than 30 days from the day of cancelation. The announced prices are in EUR. However, all payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
- Any complaint about your tour should be made immediately to the tour director.
- All refund claims must be submitted within 30 days of the completion of the tour.
- The Daily Yacht excursions may be cancelled due to the weather conditions. In that case the clients holding tickets for a canceled trip can be either booked on another day or receive full refund.
Security payments by debit / credit cards Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured using SSL encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer.
This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between user and service payments, and vice versa.
WebPay service and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN), which is protected from unauthorized access.
Webteh Payment Gateway is certified PCI DSS Level 1 safety standards prescribed by Visa and MasterCard rules.
Merchant does not store credit card numbers and the numbers are not available to unauthorized persons.
Service payment is based on the 3-D Secure standard, which currently offers the safest solution to credit and debit cards in the Internet environment.
If the card user is participating in the 3-D Secure program from the customer will be required to pay additional identity verification as confirmation that he just used the card.
Disclosure of Your Identity
Korcula Adventures is committed to protect customers’ personal data in a way that it collects only the necessary, basic information about customers / users that are necessary for the fulfillment of our obligation to inform customers about the way we collect data, and gives customers an option of using their data, including possibility to decide whether or not to remove their name from lists used for marketing campaigns.
All user information is strictly confidential and are available only where such information necessary to perform the job. All employees of Korcula Adventures and business partners are responsible for compliance with privacy principles.
General Payment Terms
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
Acceptable credit cards are: American Express, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro and Visa. Also, payment can be done through the invoice.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number or official authorities of the Republic of Croatia.
Obrt za prijevoz brodom i iznajmljivanje “SOKOL”
Lumbarda 45, Lumbarda
Phone: +385 98 344 182