Holiday Packages and Private Excursions: Major Terms & Conditions
- By signing this agreement, the client agrees that he/she is bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- The information provided on Korcula Adventures website is designed to help you select the excursions most suited to your interests. The tour descriptions are as current and accurate as possible. Please note that occasionally changes in the descriptions do occur. Tour descriptions include approximate duration, which can vary due to border crossing, weather conditions, and other circumstances.
- Payment: When booking an excursion, the whole amount should be paid despite the departure time. Exceptionally, when booking “Holiday Package” services, the client may pay 50% of the amount at the time of booking and the remaining amount has to be paid at least 8 weeks before arrival on-site and the start of the service. If the client pays the entire amount of the “Holiday Package” in advance, he will be granted a 10% discount on the total amount. In case the cancellation is made no later than one week prior to the reservation date, the whole amount is refundable. If you are booking less than eight weeks before your arrival, full payment is required upfront. Reservations are fully refundable if cancellation is made no later than one week before departure. All cancellations made later than that are not refundable. A refund will be made as soon as possible but no later than 30 days from the day of cancellation. The announced prices are in EUR. However, all payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our website.
- 2022 COVID- 19 Flexible Cancellation Policy, Terms, and Conditions ** We understand that many guests’ travel arrangements can be affected and these are incredibly uncertain times and we are continually reviewing and updating our policies in line with government guidelines.An important note is if the holiday package you booked with us has not yet been canceled by us, we are not accepting refund requests. If you have paid your final payment and if you have booked a Holiday Package scheduled to depart between May 01.st 2022 and October 31st 2022, and not able to travel because of your country’s COVID-19 restrictions you will be fully refunded OR provided with a future travel credit voucher valued at 100% of the price paid for a holiday package and any ancillary services including hotels, villas, activities, meals, and transfers; but excluding insurance.This travel credit voucher will be automatically applied to your Korcula Adventures account and can be applied toward any Korcula Adventures Holiday package departing up to five years from the end of the month of your Holiday package start date or up to October 30.2025.
- As active member of Croatian Association of Travel Agencies UHPA http://www.uhpa.hr/agency/1289 Korcula Adventures Holiday package Bookings are secured and bonded through the guarantee funds of EUROHERC insurance number 804314806 in case of insolvency for the package tour and related travel package as well as EUROHERC responsibility insurance number 804314802 that may be caused to the client by unfulfilled, partially fulfilled or mischievously fulfilled obligations for the damage related to package tour in Case Korcula Adventures is the organizer of the services.
Upon confirmation of the reservation, the Client confirms and agrees to the Agency insurance policy. If a client does not stipulate additional insurance, Agency considers that all additional insurance policies have been stipulated in his/hers home country. To verify our bonding please re check official page of EUROHERC insurance company at https://www.euroherc.hr/en/
- All refund claims must be submitted within 30 days of the completion of the tour.
Inventory and Luxury Villa/Suite Security Deposit
7.1 The specific Luxury Villa or Luxury Suite Security Deposit which is administered by Korcula Adventures Company is required to cover the cost of any damage or breakages to or at the Property, the cost of any lost or missing items, extra administration and/or phone calls the Company is required to carry out resulting from a breach by You of the Booking Conditions and any Additional Services required or used by You.
An additional Property Specific Damage Deposit may also be required to be paid in cash,depended on specific Villa /Suite selection on your Holiday package directly to us between 500 Eur – 1.000 Eur on arrival. Please have the amount ready on arrival or this could cause delay in entering the property. The amount is usually returned to you on departure, subject to an inspection of the property, and provided there are no damages. Return of the Damage Deposit is at the discretion of the villa owner and our company is not liable for the non-return of it. Please ensure you report any existing damages to us or the villa owner on arrival and any new damages during your rental period.
7.2 You may, in some instance, be required to sign an inventory or a photographic record of the Property on both the Start Date and Return Date and where this is the case, You are responsible for ensuring that the inventory is accurate and correctly reflects all items contained in the Property. You will be responsible for meeting the costs of all damaged or missing items at the Property during your Rental Period.
7.3 The Security Deposit must be in the form of a signed security deposit credit card mandate form, authorizing the Company to hold card details and charge the Security Deposit amount in the event of damages up until after Your Return Date in accordance with clause 5.4. Where payment is required, You may pay the amount by bank transfer instead. Where payment is required, an Administration fee of €100 will be charged.
7.4 Your credit card details held securely and will normally be voided within 2 weeks of Your Return Date. However, you agree that the Company may take up to 40 days following the Return Date to do this. Delays can be caused whilst waiting for bills or proof of damage.
7.5 The Company will make any necessary deductions up to the Security Deposit amount from your credit card and You will be supplied with a breakdown of the costs incurred. You will be informed prior to any charge made. If the Security Deposit paid by You is not sufficient to cover the cost of the Additional Services or any other charges incurred under clause 7.1, the Company reserves the right to invoice You for the remainder.
7.6 The Company reserves the right to hold the Security Deposit for longer than 40 days following the Return Date if there is a dispute over the charges incurred, or it is awaiting bills/proof of damage. The Company will notify You in the event of this occurring.
- The Daily Yacht excursions may be canceled due to the weather conditions. In that case, the clients holding tickets for a canceled trip can be either booked on another day or receive a full refund.
Payment of the deposit constitutes your acceptance of this terms and conditions
Security payments by debit / credit cards Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured using SSL encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer.
This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between user and service payments, and vice versa.
WebPay service and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN), which is protected from unauthorized access.
Webteh Payment Gateway is certified PCI DSS Level 1 safety standards prescribed by Visa and MasterCard rules.
Merchant does not store credit card numbers and the numbers are not available to unauthorized persons.
Service payment is based on the 3-D Secure standard, which currently offers the safest solution to credit and debit cards in the Internet environment.
If the card user is participating in the 3-D Secure program from the customer will be required to pay additional identity verification as confirmation that he just used the card.
Disclosure of Your Identity
Korcula Adventures is committed to protect customers’ personal data in a way that it collects only the necessary, basic information about customers / users that are necessary for the fulfillment of our obligation to inform customers about the way we collect data, and gives customers an option of using their data, including possibility to decide whether or not to remove their name from lists used for marketing campaigns.
All user information is strictly confidential and are available only where such information necessary to perform the job. All employees of Korcula Adventures and business partners are responsible for compliance with privacy principles.
General Payment Terms
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
Acceptable credit cards are: American Express, MasterCard, Diners, Maestro and Visa. Also, payment can be done through the invoice.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number or official authorities of the Republic of Croatia.
Payment of the deposit constitutes your acceptance of this terms and conditions
KORCULA ADVENTURES d.o.o. Putnička Agencija
Trgovački sud u Dubrovniku : Tt-20/4845-3
Iznos temeljnog kapitala/share capital/ : 2.920.000,00 HRK
Osnivač društva/Direktor : Zoran Franotović
Adresa: lumbarda 44. 20263 Lumbarda KORČULA