Enjoy an unforgettable experience at the famed golden cape beach
Bol is situated on the island’s southern side, at the foot of Vidova Gora (Vid Mountain) which is the highest peak on Brac island as well as the tallest point across all the Adriatic islands at 778 meters.
The Bol area stretches for kilometers along the spectacular coastline and features many beautiful beaches, among which is the world famous beach Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape). This beach is a unique natural phenomenon whose sandy peninsula extends nearly half a kilometer into the clear blue sea like a small tongue. It “grows” with the depositing and sedimentation of small gravelly pebbles around the underwater reef, and the tip of the beach is constantly changing its shape, attempting to conform to the will of the waves and gentle sea currents.
Today, it is a center for the island’s tourism and one of the most sought-after destinations in the Dalmatian Riviera. After swimming, snorkeling or stand-up paddle boarding on this stunning beach, enjoy a delicious Dalmatian lunch aboard our luxury yacht.
– Pick up from respective hotels
– Yacht cruise to Bol on Brac island
– Walking tour of Bol village with an official tour guide
– Coffee and drinks along Bol port promenade
– Cruise to Zlatni rat (Golden Cape) beach
– Swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing at Golden Cape
– Three course Mediterranean three lunch served aboard our Yacht
– Swimming, snorkeling and stand up paddle boarding at Golden Cape
– Cruise to Korcula island